The Mind Body and Soul Experience, Alexandra Palace, UK - October 20th, 4:00 pm
- Vroman's Bookstore in Pasadena, CA - October 4th, 7:00 pm
- Mystic Journey Bookstore, Venice, CA - October 7th, 7:00 pm
- University of San Diego - October 9th, 12:00 pm
- Santa Barbara Consciousness Hacking - Dec 9th, evening
NEW YORK CITY
- With Mitchell Rabin of A Better World, Ascension Church, 5th Ave at 10th street - October 30th, 6:30 pm
- Listen to a sneak preview radio interview here!
- East/West Bookstore, Mountain View, CA - November 12th, 7:30 pm
- Barnes and Noble Bookstore, Deerfield Square - November 3rd, 2:00 pm
- Volumes Bookstore with Suzanne Clores - November 4th, 7:00 pm
- University of Michigan @ Ann Arbor, Rackham Auditorium - November 5th, 7:00 pm
- Crazy Wisdom, Ann Arbor, MI - November 6th, 7:00 pm
- Tattered Cover, Colfax Ave. in Denver, CO - November 27th, 7:00 pm.
- Boulder Bookstore in Boulder, CO - November 29th, 7:00 pm
- Powell's Bookshop in Portland, OR - November 15th, 7:00 pm
Live Radio, Podcast and Webinar Interviews
- Jimmy Church Fade to Black, already aired - here is the link to the show
- Noetic Global Gathering Webinar - Oct 15th at 4:00 pm PT
- Conscious Living with Wendy Garret - Oct 17th at 8:00 am PT
- Standing in the Sunlight w/ Cynthia Rose - Oct 17th at 2:00 pm PT
- Provocative Enlightenment w/ Eldon Taylor interview - Oct 18th at 1:00 pm PT
- Midnight in the Desert w/ Dave Schrader - Oct. 19th at 10:00 pm PT
- Richard Dougan Show - Oct. 21st at 7:00 am PT
- BBC Talk radio with Howard Hughes - Oct 21st at 11:pm UK time
- The Dr. Pat Show - Oct 22nd at 11:00 am PT
- In the Spirit w/ Gary Goldberg - Oct. 25th at 11:30am PT
- Al Cole People of Distinction - Oct. 31st at 3:00 pm PT
- Inspired Living - Nov 14th at 12:00 pm PT
- Kindred Spirits with Lynn Andrews - Nov 16th at 11am PT
- Robin Fritz Show - Nov 19th at 2:00 pm PT
- Fire It Up With CJ Lui - Nov. 28th at 12:50 pm PT
CONTROLLED PRECOGNITION 101: The Introductory Course for Positive Precogs
Join controlled precognition teachers and researchers Dr. Julia Mossbridge and John Vivanco in a 4-session intensive introduction to controlled precognition.
Classes will consist of lecture, discussion, Q&A, exercises, and homework.
You will learn (and be responsible for homework demonstrating) how to...
* Connect with a future target, both superficially and in greater depth.
* Disconnect from targets to keep yourself focused on the present moment.
* Use controlled precognition to sense future life directions for yourself and others.
* Nurture the relationship between your conscious and superconscious minds.
* Ethically perform controlled precognition.
* Practice controlled precognition in a way that brings joy, self-acceptance, and wisdom.
Dates are November 14 and 28 as well as December 5 and 12; all classes are from 6-8pm Pacific Time. Classes will take place on a Zoom link you will receive once you have registered and paid for all four classes.
Once you complete this course you will be eligible to take Controlled Precognition 201: The Intermediate Course for Positive Precogs, in which you will learn additional methods such as matrices, consciousness maps, and physical profiling.
On Time: Consciousness and the Flow of Events...A Science and Nonduality In-Depth Webinar (Available for viewing online; Participation deadline has ended)
- Is there such a thing as physical time?
- If so, how would we begin to understand or experience it?
- How can we access and use information from the future to guide our lives?
- How can we send information to the past to alter our lives?
- How do objective, interpersonal, and subjective experiences of time relate to each other?
- How does time flow in each of these three domains?
- What is the structure and nature of time?
- Is the flow of time the same as consciousness?
Most of us have ideas about answers to these questions, and no one knows for sure. Dr. Julia Mossbridge has been thinking about physical, objective, subjective time and consciousness since she was a child, and recently has started exploring interpersonal time. Her work on precognition and unconscious access to events in time has earned her the Charles Honorton Integrative Contributions Award (2015) from the Parapsychology Association, a division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Dr. Mossbridge will guide the discussion using brief informational lectures as a springboard. She expects to learn at least as much as she teaches.
This webinar will be an informed examination of some of the basic questions that arise for people who think deeply about time and how it relates to individual and cosmic consciousness.